THERMALLY BROKEN SASHLESS WINDOWS
Pioneering Thermologic technology for unmatched energy efficiency
Three years down the track, after countless hours testing, refining and perfecting the system, Opal Thermologic is the result. These complement our Topaz Thermologic horizontal sliders, delivering you a complete thermally broken sashless solution for your project.
And what a result it is, with the Thermologic sashless window system rated up to 40% more efficient than standard non-thermally broken aluminium sashless windows on a glass-for-glass basis.
With soaring energy costs and compliance standards harder than ever to achieve, Thermologic thermally broken sashless windows deliver all the benefits big windows bring without compromising energy efficiency. With a beautiful, minimalist design aesthetic, they provide beauty, natural light, thermal performance and numerous design options for any project. They're also Australian made, enabling us to offer a quick turnaround to keep costs down.
- Super-efficient thermal insulation
- Maximise energy efficiency
- Minimise environmental footprint
- Significant cost savings
- Multi-position locking systems on vertical configurations
- WERS rated
- Beautiful minimal aesthetic
- Design flexibility
- Option to install security screens and fly screens
- Low maintenance, long lasting and durable
- Integrates perfectly with most thermal framing systems
- Up to BAL 29 compliant
- 7-Year Warranty